Friday, October 20, 2017

Futbol as Football: CS EMELEC

Futbol as Football Series: CS #EMELEC from Serie A of #Ecuador.

I was watching ESPN Deportes (or maybe UniVision Deportes) and I saw Boca Juniors from Argentina playing a team in all silver in the CONMEBOL Champions League. The team in all Silver was making Boca Juniors' night longer than what they wanted.

As the game went into PK's...then EXTRA PK's - you could feel the tension building and then Boca broke the team in Silver you could feel the joy for the home Juniors...

Then the heartbreak for the team in Silver.

That team which looked well on the pitch and nicely outfitted by #ADIDAS was CS EMELEC!

Go over to their WIKIPEDIA page to see the interesting history of the team.

Since I saw the American Football uniform of the Vasco de Gama Patriots from Brazil, I am even more convinced that you can have a sash on a Grid Iron Jersey and still be sharp.

So for my "Generic" and "Real World" designs, I stayed fairly consistent. Only difference are the collars on the Real World Collar.

I used a base ADIDAS CFL jersey template with Side Panel pant. The colors I went with for #ElBombillo are Cobalt 0056B3 - Platinum - E5E4E2 - Oxford Blue 002147 - Electric Crimson ff003f (a color close to their First Kit Goalkeeper kit). 














No comments:

Post a Comment