Sunday, October 29, 2017

Futbol as Football Series: Murcielagos FC

Futbol as Football Series: #MurcielagosFC from #AscensoMX

The Bats! 

I mean, C'MON! They're the BATS!!

They're kits have a cool halftone to them and they sport a set of wings on either side of their badge.

Simply, cool!

I decided on The Dark Knights while checking out possible Mexican squads to create a concept for. This one seemed pretty certain. Also, #GridIron is pretty big in our Neighbors to the south. 

I stayed pretty close to their Futbol kits for my Generic Concept. I decided to keep the sleeves blank. Just seemed appropriate. I did add the Halftone to their pant stripe and to the socks.

OH - and I got to put #BATWINGS on the helmet!

Yay-yuh!

For my "Real Life" Concept, I decided to go with #TiendaMXTreme's template used for the #UANL #AutenticoTigres. Tienda MXTreme is the uniform supplier to quite a few Grid Iron squads in Mexico. Now, THAT UNIFORM is what the #CincinnatiBengals should look like. I kept the side panels and reworked the chest wings to be around the neck shield.

I also put the #Sinaloa State #CoatofArms on the back of the jerseys.

Fonts used: Chuck Noon for the Badge M, Liverpool FC for the Numbers and Names, Wordmark: Cocosignum Corsivo. 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment