Thursday, November 2, 2017

Futbol as Football Series: GSD Molinese

Futbol as Football Series: #GSDMolinese from  #2aCategoriaPiemonteGironeM in Italy.

This is a tip of the hat to the GSD Molinese who liked my U.S. Alessandria Calcio post on Instagram. 

Their blue Errea kit is asymmetrical that is solid azul with one white sleeve. Their second kit is blue and white checkered and I decided to use this checkering as a base for my concept American Football kits. 

I used a checkered pattern for my Boavista (Portugal) concepts and I found it is time to try it again on a kit. 

I have gone back to my generic/Real World concepts having different feels. On my #Errea Football Americano "Real World" concept I have altered between the Yoke and the Bib where to place the checkers.  

I used the squad's castle from their badge and incorporated it into a Roundel for their helmet/pant/neck emblem. It turned out to be a pretty cool Helmet Decal!

(Sorry if this is more rambling than usual - I have a headache and my concentration is whopperjawed right now)

Font used: Hero.












No comments:

Post a Comment