Thursday, November 16, 2017

Futbol as Football Series: FC Vaduz

Futbol as Football Series: #FCVaduz from the #SwissChallengeLeague from #Liechtenstein

I want to do at least one team from each of the #Principalities of Europe. I've done Luxembourg, I've done a squad from Gibraltar (yeah, I know they are a territory of England, but they're tiny and I'm lumping them into this list) and I will do one from Andorra, San Marino, and maybe transform AS Monaco into a squad.

Now, why Vaduz?

Their badge. Their Badge. Their Badge!

It was MEANT TO BE ON A FOOTBALL HELMET!!!

Dear me, I love it.

Since the The #PrincelyClub is an Adidas team and their kits from last year are pretty cool (theirs from this year are clean and simple, yet I like the sublimated hoops and think they'd been an easy transfer... maybe because I'm #lazy) and they look like they were made for the new #CFL's football jersey template.

Not much to say... It's pretty straightforward and I hope these #Gridiron concepts don't disappoint and properly represents the Pride of Liechtenstein!

Fonts Used: Number on Back - Soccer Jersey; Name - CAT North














No comments:

Post a Comment