Monday, November 27, 2017

Futbol as Football Series: AS Aïn M'lila

Futbol as Football Series: #ASAïnM'lila  from the #LigueProfessionelle2 of #Algeria

Another thank you from a visitor to our site from Algeria.

I chose l'ASAM (#ASAM) because of their cooooooool #Scorpion badge! Most of the other squads in both Ligue1 and Ligue2 didn't catch my attention as much as the Scorpions did. Their first strip is pretty cool, but their SECOND strip with gradient checker pattern is sweeeeet as!

This was deciding factor #2 in choosing this squad.

While doing so, especially with them having a Scorpion as their "mascot" and both stripes and checkers for designs, I knew I had to do at least try to go in a unusual direction.

I knew I didn't want to copy the #StuttgartScorpions or follow paths which I have done for stripes and checkers.

Soooooo... I mixed stripes and checkers together. I did use a circle behind a scorpion for the helmet with the Circle being off center. 

For my "Generic Concept", I set up my "Real World Concept" with the stripe & checker concept on front and back. I did put the team's name in Arabic on the inside collar for the "Generic" and wasn't able to do it on the "Real World". The pant/helmet stripes are different because I polished what I created first. I also kept the #TeamNameOnBack just like the squad does in real life. 

I went with Healy Sportswear for the "Real World Concept" using their Anbock Jersey and Hornets Pant templates. I also chose Healy because they do great work with sublimation.

This is going to be either a HIT or a tragic MISS. I hope you enjoy!

Fonts used: Numbers/TNOB - Campus A, Team Name in Arabic - AllHurraTxt Bold

I used EvcenFah's graphic for my design. You can find it here. 

 

  





 

No comments:

Post a Comment