Monday, November 20, 2017

Futbol as Football Series: Clwb Pêl Droed Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch Football Club

Futbol as Football Series: #ClwbPêlDroedLlanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch Football Club from the #WelshAllianceLeagueDivision2 from #Wales

You're probably wondering why I chose this club.

Can you figure it out? 

Can ya?

If you guessed the name of the club - DING DING DING DING!! The club with the second longest name in the world! 

I'm still trying to find pictures for #TaumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahuFC which is claimed to be the Football Club with the longest name in the world. (Per FourFourTwo). 

If you have pictures of #TaumataFC, feel free to hook me up!

#CPDLlanfairpwll has some nice looking togs from #TeejacSports, especially their GREY jumpers! That asymmetrical chest stripe is prime! The Rovers (I'm gonna call them the Rovers as that was their first name) also have a nice main strip with Black and white stripes and a good looking kit that is white and baby blue.  I also simplified their badge for a better look on a helmet.

I decided to use the asymmetrical stripe like the neck/yoke stripes from the #TexasTechRedRaiders uniforms with it continuing through the sleeves and onto the back. I also created a front/back panel where there is a sublimated vertical stripe on all the uniforms for a nod to the Black and White uniforms. 

The "Generic Template" look okay. Where this concept, to me, come to life. I used #GeelongSportsAuthority's template for Newcastle for my "Real World Template" concept. 

This is where this concept comes to LIFE! The way the front/back panels are set make this concept what it is. I kept everything fairly similar between the two templates and I hope you enjoy it!

I tried to not just "Cut and Paste" the jersey from their futbol kits. It works for quite a few concepts. This one wouldn't be right if I did that. 

Fonts: Numbers - Oswald Stencil , Name - Cheddar Gotchic Stencil, WordMark - STDGothicNarrow from Rail Sim Stuff









No comments:

Post a Comment