Friday, November 3, 2017

Futbol as Football Series: Kerala Blasters

Futbol as Football Series: #KeralaBlasters from the #IndianSuperLeague

 This is my long, overdue #ThankYou to the folks from #India who have visited the blog.

Love this team's badge! I worked it around so the Elephant is holding a Pigskin instead of a Futbol. Plus, with the way the squad has their elephant on the side of their jumper, this felt like the right time to get all sorts of experimental!

And, boy, DID I!

I used #experimental stomach stripes on the "Generic" template going with a whopperjawed/old school/Old Timbo-Rex (from Brazil) look to their uniforms. I incorporated the #ElephantTusk into the shoulder striping and decided to use a Paladin Rugby (see North Harbour (NZ)) style neckline to round out the look. 

The team uses #Admiral for their kits and I thought that a good corollary would be to use Kukri for the "Real World" template. I kept with the main "experimental" theme and chose to mesh Kukri's Helsinki and Holloway along with the "side elephant" to come out with this wild look!

Fonts used: Team Name - Sane Jaleh Font, Numbers/Name - Tigres UANL.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment