Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Futbol as Football Series: Ohod Club

Futbol as Football Series: #OhodClub from the #SaudiProfessionalLeague in #SaudiArabia

Here's another thank you to our guests from Saudi Arabia who have visited the blog.

I decided upon the Sun Club from Medina (according to kora.com - or the One according to sportksa.net) after finding their away kits for the 2017 season.

And...They...Are...GLORIOUS!!

I designed my concepts based on the squad's away kits and this was a BLAST to do! I've been wanting to do another uniform that would use a LOT of sublimation and  oooooooooooo. 

Getting the gradient the way I wanted to with Paint.NET was a bit trickier than I expected. Overall, I think, it turned out fairly well.

While checking out American Football squads from around the world, I came across some uniforms from the Serbian League with an #STX symbol on the front. Come to find out the Serbian company, #SPORTEX, supplies most of the squads in the SAAF and they do a pretty good job.

Seeing what they have done, via sublimation, for the #Kragujavec #WildBoars, they became my go to company for the Ohod Club. I used Sportex's template for the Wild Boars and the #Mladenovac #Forestlanders. (I would have used the company who supplies the #HOFJokers, but I don't know the name of the company)

I haven't made a brown colored helmet yet, and here was my chance! I based the design off of the US #NavalAcademy's helmet, the #Curitiba #BrownSpiders (from Brazil). They almost look the same as the Brown Spiders, and to differentiate the two I incorporated the mountains from Ohod's crest. I also used mountains for designs on the teams' shoulders.

Fonts: Name on back: Cairo Black, Numbers: Ardnas




No comments:

Post a Comment