Thursday, November 30, 2017

Futbol Concept as Football Series: O! Mobile Concept from Bigser Sport

Futbol Concept as Football Series: #OMobile Concept created by #BigserSport from #Kyrgyzstan

This is a mega #ThankYou to all the folks from Kyrgyzstan who have followed me on Instagram! 

You can do that here: ObnoxityDesigns 

This is a particular thank you to Bigser Sport  for the follow, as well. I was traversing through their photos on Instagram and saw their concept which they made for O! Mobile. The hexagon/honeycomb design is #TopNotch! So, I had to see how it would look as a football concept (more of non-#NFL/#NCAA/#CFL look) and ooooooooo - it's a keeper! I also did a NCAA/NFL/CFL  complaint and this is a route that #GeorgiaTech needs to consider. They have created a honeycomb helmet, which is a FAVORITE of mine, and I think they've done a honeycomb jersey, and if they were to take a hint of how to do the next one - they need to check out Bigser's concept for future reference.  

My "Generic Concept" I toned down the colored honeycombs since I overlayed the numbers on them. For my "Real World" concepts I adapted #AllesonAthletic's Fly Route Jersey & Trenches Pant concepts  and I placed the Bigser Sport symbol on top to show who made the original concept. 

I kept a Hexagon base on the uniforms in a similar vein of Adidas' designs for Miami (FL) and many other squads.

Also, I call the pink which O! Mobile uses "Scalding Hot Pink" (#ScaldingHotPink) instead of #HotPink. It's that bright - so don't stare directly into the uniforms.

If you're from Kyrgyzstan, or from anywhere else, and want me to try to adapt for #GridIron please let me know!

Fonts used:  Name on Back - Kulag, Piximisa for the 1 and CAT North for the 0, Company name on back - Womby.











No comments:

Post a Comment