Friday, December 8, 2017

Futbol as Football Series: Al-Baqa'a Club

Futbol as Football Series: #AlBaqaaClub from the #JordanLeague of #Jordan

Another #TipOfTheHat to our visitor from the country of #Jordan.

I dug into the teams from the top two tiers and settled upon the Al Baqa'a Club due to their nickname, "The Black Horse". The team has had pretty basic looking kits and this year's #Jako kits have a bit of simple piping on the front.

This seemed to be a squad where I could go completely experimental and see what happens. 

I created an total EXPERIMENTAL yoke (Hat tip to my buddy #C+ I did use your designs as inspiration for this concept). 

WHOA! I'm not sure if I'm sold on that design yet it is eye catching...

                    I hope

I then created a second Yoke design with a gradient #Hummel-style chevron running down the shoulders with a double piping on the "Generic Concept".

In the past I've used Rawlings and Wilson as "Real World" corollaries, yet neither one had a good crossover template to be used with my Generics. I could have used UnderArmor yet I chose to go with an outfit from #Austria called #KNoah. Seing some of their work across Denmark (Søllerød Gold Diggers), Germany (Many teams across different levels of #AmericanFootball), Czech Republic (Ostrava Steelers), and I was impressed. 

For my extremely experimental design I used K-Noah's Performance Basic Jersey with their Proline Game Pants FGP07. For my less experimental concept I went with K-Noah's Proline Game Jersey FGJ01 / Proline Game Pants FGP04. 

The helmet logo I purchased from #Fotosearch and adapted it for this concept.

Fonts Used: Name on Back - Ara Hama Zanki, Team Name on Front - HSN Golden, Numbers - The Black Veil Pro.







No comments:

Post a Comment