Friday, December 15, 2017

Futbol as Football Series: Levide IF

Futbol as Football Series: #LevideIF from the #GotlandsFotbollförbund from the island of #Gotland from #Sweden.

I came across Gotland and #LevideIF while searching through participants of the Island Games and members of the Confederation of Independent Football Associations. 

#NonFIFA squads

I discovered Gotland through this search and decided to dig a bit deeper into their competitions. 

This led me to Levide IF. Their squad badge is so neat! Not taking away from other teams on the island - just this one looked ready to go for a football helmet -

And even to use on parts of the uniform.

Their main kit made by #Nike POPS! It looks like FK Yakutia Yakut's main strip.

Plus their secondary Black kit is killlllllllllller! Since I've already experimented with gradient stripes/gradient looks on uniforms and thought that might be too much to do too soon.

Then I settled on the stylized stripe (can't remember the name of that style) for the front of the kit and the pants. I also used the branches from around the squad's badge to use as shoulder stripes. I also decided to scrap the helmet stripe and go with front/back TV Numbers.

For my "Real World" mock-ups I chose Nike's Hypercool uniforms and was able to translate my #Generic look into a #RealWorld possiblity.

I also kept the #HoopedSocks!

Font used: Hansief











 

No comments:

Post a Comment