Monday, November 13, 2017

Futbol as Football Series: XSKT Cần Thơ

Futbol as Football Series: #XSKTCầnThơ from the #VLeague1 of #Vietnam

A tip of the hat from a guest who swung by the blog from Vietnam!

Checking out V. League's crests, I noticed The #GreenBoys' crest and at first thought it was a whale.

Upon further notice: It is a dragon!

And the dragon is reflective of Can Tho's City Seal. 

It's a cool looking symbol (like Liepaja's and Olimpia Ljubljana's dragon symbols) and looks awesome on a helmet! I used the structure from the crest as a chest outline and also something similar to the chest circle from the #ACMEPackers throwback uniforms. (WHICH THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE DITCHED!!!!)

It was a good conversion from kit (produced by #KeepDri) to uniform! I transferred the shoulder stripes/yoke (which aren't my favorite) from their current jumper to both the Generic and the Real World kits. What sent me toward using 2K5 Athletics as the "Real World" kit was seeing the Starnberg Argonauts who have a roundel/shield on top of a gradient colored jersey. I thought - hey, they have the chops to try something like this and I think it would look pretty good!

Fonts: Numerals - Homestead Inline, Name - Norfolk, Wordmark - Oxford CP.













No comments:

Post a Comment