Thursday, February 8, 2018

Futbol as Football Series: Khan Research Laboratories

Futbol as Football Series: #KhanResearchLaboratories of the #PakistanPremierLeague (now defunct) of #Pakistan

This is a big #ThankYou to all the folks who have visited the blog from #Pakistan over the past few months. 

Many thanks to all of you!

I chose #KRL because I could barely find any up-to-date photos of other clubs on the web and they have won the league several times. So I chose #TheKhans as my squad to cross over from #futbol to #gridiron #football.

They have a pretty cool square pattern on their current (?) jumpers that I wanted to keep for the #AmericanFootball jersey. I decided to make an approximation of this pattern into a "rhomboid" stripe in the vein of #Northwestern's and the #USNavalAcademy's 2016 around-the-trunk design. I also did a "reduced" concept using this rhomboid stripe as #IndianapolisColt stripes on the shoulders. I used this stripe as side panels on the "reduced" concept of the "Generic Template" and not on the "Real World". Plus, I incorporated this design into the squads' helmet.

I decided to use BodyHype's, a #Quebec, #Canada outfit, Bruzier template for my "Real World" concept. They outfit a few squads in the #FFFL, such as the #ThononPanthers, and are quite good masters of sublimation. (Love the #ThononPanthers' kits).

Fonts used - Numbers - Boxise, Names - Berg Regular



 




No comments:

Post a Comment