Friday, February 5, 2016

Futbol as Football Series: NK Olimpija Ljubljana

Futbol as Football Series: NK Olimpija Ljubljana from the Slovenian PrvaLiga. 

My second squad with Dragons as their main nickname (Zmaji) in which I experimented with the reptile on the back of the helmet and on the side. I, for some reason, love Baffin Green and Grey and try to use them whenever I can. Their main green color is close enough to Baffin Green that on one version of their helmet I used Baffin Grey instead of silver to make the Helmet Sticker pop. 

I used a font similar to the badge for the uniform numerals (Korner Deli - I believe they used a DIN font for the badge numeral), Highway Gothic Expanded for the Name on Back, with Yesteryear adorning the chest of the jersey for Zmaji.















No comments:

Post a Comment