Sunday, February 28, 2016

Futbol as Football Series: Crystal Palace

Futbol as Football Series: Crystal Palace from the English Premier League.

One of my favorite Futbol teams in the EPL! The Eagles started off their 2015/16 campaign well and have cooled off after the dawning of a New Year. I've decided to do a version of the uniforms on a ProCombat template (h/t Tim E. O'Brien) to see what it could look like on a player. I have done a jersey in halves with the shoulder yokes repeating the pattern for their home strip. For the White kit, I have alternated Red and Blue for the numbers/NOB on one version and where the name is one color and the numbers are another. I also created a version that was blue on the chest & back and red for the yokes.



Fonts: for the CP - Open, Names & Numerals - Omar Regular. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment