Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Futbol as Football Series: April 25th Sports Club

      

Futbol as Football Series: April 25th Sports Club from the DPR Korea Premier League. 

I believe I came across the DPRK Premier League while watching videos from the AFC Champions League last Friday (26 Feb 2016). In the suggested videos was a match for a squad from North Korea. This triggered my curiosity and I started searching Wikipedia for the DPRK Premier League, squads within said league, and any badge I could find. The first team listed is April 25 who is so named after the day the military was founded in the country. I added the team's badge to the helmet and adapted the squads 2015 kits which you can see in this video here. (4.25 sent the game into PKs on a WICKED bicycle kick within the penalty box)

Fonts used: Basico for the 1 and Pennsta for the 9 (which you can find at Rail Sim Stuff here). 













No comments:

Post a Comment