Sunday, March 6, 2016

Futbol as Football Series: Kugsak-45


Futbol as Football Series: Kugsak-45 of the Coca-Cola Greenland Men's Football Championship (GM).

I was looking around another youtube channel when I came across the Greenland Men's Football Championship. The league intrigues me because quite a few of the squads play their matches on dirt fields. If you want an analog here in the States, look at the Juneau Crimson Bears who play their (or used to) games on a lava/dirt field and the Barrow Whalers who used to play on a permafrost dirt field. 

Hardnosed football!

I kept the squad's vertical stripes and, unlike my concepts with Bohemians and Tromso,  I did a blank scoop on the back so you can read the numbers/name on back easily. For the team's helmet stickers I incorporated the community's symbol over "45" written in Yukimoble.  I did go to the Sport Club's facebook page and the to folks on the team's badge are wearing blue and red coats. On the wikipedia site, it is in black and white. My apologies to the Kugsak-45 faithful.

Fonts: Name on Back - Whitby Brewers, Community Name - Freeway Gothic, Numbers - BCRail. 












1 comment:

  1. Ibet889 – Trang ca do bong da uy tín
    - Đăng ký tài khoản tham gia cực kỳ nhanh chóng
    - Rút nạp tiền chỉ mất 5 phút
    - Đa dạng kèo nhà cái
    - Dịch vụ hỗ trợ khách hàng 24/7
    - Chương trình khuyến mãi siêu hấp dẫn
    >>> Xem chi tiết tại : soi keo bong da

    ReplyDelete