Saturday, May 21, 2016

Futbol as Football Series: SC Heerenveen

Futbol as Football Series: Sportclub Heerenveen from the Dutch Eredivisie.

This is one of my favorite kits! I love the Clubs' use of the Frisian flag on their uniforms and I have been waiting to take this one on!

They're nicknamed the Super Frisians for Pete's SAKE! 

Blue Stripes, Red Water Lilly leaves, a fantastic shield: daggum I dig their main kit!

Jako is the uniform manufacturer for Heerenveen and have been for quite a few seasons. The 2015-16 Jako chest stripes are too much on the striped first jersey yet look great on their second jersey. In my reasearch  I chose the squad's 2012-13 away jersey for the team's Third Kit.

My "Real World" concepts are based on Rawlings templates. The Striped First and Black Third would be custom Divergent uniforms with the use of sublimation. I used the center stripe from the '12-13 season as if it were a "Wordmark" with the numbers on the left chest. My alternate first is a customized Hawk template/ISO 147 template with Carbon Block jerseys for the seconds. I kept the pants uniform by using the GLP0909 template.

The fonts I have used are Basic for the numbers and Paragon Black for the Name on Back. 

OH! the Water Lilly symbol goes great on the helmet, doesn't it?













No comments:

Post a Comment