Sunday, May 8, 2016

Futbol as Football Series: Paços de Ferreira FC

Futbol as Football Series: Paços de Ferreira FC of the Primeira Liga of Portugal.

There was a significant amount of traffic from Portugal this past week and I decided to head back to Premiera Liga for another concept.

I decided to go with Pacos de Ferreira because of their mascot Os Castores or The Beavers!

The Beavers used to have a version of the Olympic Rings on their badge. For this season's campaign they changed them to interlocking, side-by-side rings which gives the badge a distinct look if I do say so myself I incorporated the rings on the kit's sleeves with a forward facing beaver on top. 

The beaver symbol came from the Adanac icon font (Canada).

The team's cross was just too good to leave out of the design so I made it the helmet symbol.

I used a design from Maxim Athletic for my "Real World" uniform concept. Since Lacatoni is Pacos' uniform supplier, I tried to find an American Football retailer that isn't a household name. I decided on Maxim who has quite a few decent designs and seem reasonably priced

Fonts used: Name on Front: Passero One, Name on Back: Magician Rings, Numbers: Azime WC2010 South Korea.

 







No comments:

Post a Comment