Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Futbol as Football Series: Ansan Greener FC

Futbol as Football Series: #AnsanGreenerFC  from the #KLeagueChallenge of #SouthKorea.

Not only is this squad brand new to K League Challenge, they're brand new...

PERIOD!

First year squad, Ansan Greener Green Wolves, finished 9th out of 10 in Challegne and have a handsome kit created by #Kelme. 

I dig the Mountain adorned chest #Chevron and kept it for the chest symbol of my generic/Real World mock-ups. I also added it to the shoulders. I also reduced the team's crest for the uniform. I placed the Chevron in the background in the same vein as #AdelaideUniversity #BacktheBlack's chest V.

I used #GeelongSportsAuthority's template for their "Fire & Ice" kits and kept the pattern from the generic concept for the Real World design.

Fonts used: Numbers - Zing Rust, Team Name - 210 Trigger B, Name on Back - 김제시체M, Helmet Stripe - Combo of Lemon/Milk & Keep Calm, Helmet symbol - North 
 







2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew. Hope all is good. I miss the old UWFFL. I see you are busy designing for this blog. I am thinking of making a comeback..let me know if I can submit a design or 2 to your blog. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be glad to have you contribute!! I miss the league, too. Yeah, I'm still having fun and learning about grid iron around the world. Can't wait to see what you'll come up with!

      Delete