Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Futbol as Football Series: Gyeongnam FC

Futbol as Football Series: #GyeongnamFC  from the #KLeagueClassic of #SouthKorea.

This is a BIG HOWDY DO to the folks who visited the blog from South Korea!

We've had quite a few folks fly into the blog from the ROK and here is one of a couple of concepts that I've chosen to do as a thank you.

The Roses were recently promoted from #KLeagueChallenge (2nd on South Korea's Futbol pyramid) to K League Classic. They have a beautiful kit from #Hummel with a nice two-part #sash on their home and away kits. 

I thought about putting a sash on my Football concepts (See Vasco de Gama Patriots from #Brazil), yet I thought this was a chance to use their kits as inspiration to make something new. While in the process of doing so, I also took inspiration from the Hummel chevrons to make a unique pinstripe/pant stripe. 

This became a unique look that is part #TexasA&M/part #NewYorkYankees. 

I did this for both the generic and "Real World" mock-ups.

For my "Real World" mock-up, I didn't go with Alpha Performance like I did last time. They are capable of sublimation/screen printing, though I went with #Sportek and their template which they created for the #ZemunPirates which fit well with my "generic" design. 

Fonts used: Numbers - Bohem Press, Name on Back - 210 Bananakiwi B, Name on Front - Nexeon Football Bold. 















1 comment:

  1. Peace be upon you
    Sir, I hope everything's here

    THIS IS ZAYN ALi FROM AMABAA COMPANY.
    Sialkot (Pakistan) - 51310
    We’re Supplier/Exporter & Manufacturers of Sportswear.

    Furthermore details & discussion.
    WA/Viber: +92 332 8685211
    Phone: +92 316 1782727
    E-mail: info@amabaa.com.pk
    Manager: sports.amabaa.company@gmail.com
    Ceo: amabaaco@gmail.com
    Web: amabaa.com.pk
    Skype: mybuziness4u

    Follow us:
    instagram.com/amabaaofficial
    facebook.com/amabaaofficial

    ReplyDelete